Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Paso Robles, California
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Work Type/Benefits: Full-Time with Benefits (see below for list of benefits)
Proposed Salary: $20 – $25/hour
ONX Wines is seeking an experienced Marketing Associate. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, implement, and manage a social media strategy for ONX Wines.
- Define the most important social media KPI’s.
- Develop and realize into practice social media programs that guarantee proper online messaging and promote ONX Wines objectives through Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Tock, and Pinterest.
- Manage & oversee promotional & educational content that circulates throughout social media and is intended to increase awareness & engagement of ONX Wines brand.
- Collaborate with the Winemaking team, Events, DTC, Innkeeper, Sales, & ONX at Home to source and create timely content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign. Compile timely reports based on findings of ONX Wines social media platforms.
- Attend & participate in company events, with a focus on capture &/or broadcast of photographic, video & live-stream content.
- Under direction of the Marketing Manager, create email campaigns for General Audience and the Collective Wine Club
- Work towards creating segmentation and automated email journeys for the ONX newsletter.
- Ability to monitor online activity across departments and geographical areas.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Identify opportunities to influence public perception through audience engagement.
- Assist Marketing Manager and Events Manager with planning and execution of on and off-site ONX events as needed.
- Answer phone calls in the office during periods when tasting room staff are busy with customers & cannot get to the phone in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate should have at least one year of social media experience (does not need to be in wine), the ability to lift at least 45 lbs., be able to work on their feet while documenting the daily activities of the winery and farmstead, have reliable transportation, and most importantly, have a desire to learn and grow with us in beautiful Paso Robles wine country!
Summary of Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, 100% company-paid.
- Wellness Allowance per company policy is valued at $600/year.
- 10 days paid vacation plus 8 paid holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Yearly bonus potential based on personal, department & company performance.
To apply, please submit a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com